Account Manager ~ Temporary Staffing
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is internally seeking sales drivers to join our Temporary Staffing division. A successful Account Manager will be a numbers-driven individual who appreciates metrics, KPI’s and constructive feedback on where they rank in the industry, company and team. In this role, you will service private and public sector clients with their short and long-term temporary staffing needs in the areas of office support, human resources, marketing & communications, legal, health care, and more.
Your goals are to develop and nurture loyal client relationships and to recruit and identify qualified candidates. Beyond these, what’s important in joining our team is that you bring your “A game” every day with a growth-mindset, operating ethically and consultatively, while contributing to our Company's Guiding Principles and to the community at large.
This role will rely on your instincts to understand our clients’ roles and requirements, and our candidates’ career objectives, qualifications and skills. It will call on your superb customer service skills to bring all parties together and to treat others with respect and care. This position requires business development skills on the phone, in person, and in written presentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively engaging with prospective clients and responsible for expanding our presence in the marketplace
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities to pursue
- Retaining clients by providing superior customer service and staffing support
- Ensuring we don’t miss opportunities for new business with existing accounts
- Mushrooming existing users to generate new business and grow sales
- Cross selling to identify opportunities for other divisions
- Marketing candidate profiles based on client needs
- Resolving any issues that come up throughout the placement process
- Conducting after placement service calls with both candidates and clients
- Virtual meetings with top users on a quarterly basis
- Adhering to our high level of service standards and delivery
- Leading recruitment projects for clients from discovery to hiring, seeking out top talent
- Screening and interviewing candidates for active roles
- Drafting job advertisements to post on both internal and external recruitment platforms
- Validating candidate credentials to ensure high quality placements
- Assisting with timesheet, contract management or payroll issues
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in sales, business development and/or account management
- You are a driven professional that is self-motivated for achieving and exceeding individual and team goals
- Focused on driving client and candidate success and delivering the ultimate client/candidate experience
- You are a team player that is committed to long-term learning and development opportunities
- Previous staffing industry experience considered a strong asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +