Project Coordinator (Architectural, Engineering or Design Experience)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our client, a top architectural firm in the NCR is looking for multiple Project Coordinators to join their team! Looking for someone with a CAN-DO attitude, someone willing to learn, and who is looking for a family-oriented environment where they can bring their skills and knowledge to the company and make a difference. Great corporate culture, competitive salary and benefits, much room for growth!
This is a great permanent opportunity for applicants with a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in Architectural, Engineering or Design projects. Reporting to the Project Lead, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and executing the planning, organization, management and control of various projects. The successful candidate must be dynamic, customer-focused and have knowledge of how the construction and building industry works.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review project and client requirements
- Plan and define the scope of each project based on overall schedule
- Assist in creating the construction budget
- Monitor project budgets and resolve client issues to meet project goals
- Participate in meetings of various types (administration, coordination and technical)
- Ensure the administrative aspect of project report (such as changes and extras, or any other amendment to the project) are submitted, maintained, reviewed in a timely manner
- Report on project KPI's
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience within Architectural, Engineering or Design projects
- Strong understanding of construction documents
- Excellent computer skills on common computer and project management tools
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (written and verbal) preferred
- Must be able to qualify for an Enhanced security clearance
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks