Warranty Manager - Residential
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Our client, one of Ottawa’s leading developers, is looking for a Warranty Manager to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have experience with client relations, scheduling repairs and have a strong knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Guidelines. This position offers a competitive salary, RRSP plan and great health benefits.
Apply Today !! email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Tarion Administrator duties. This would include all registration renewals and enrolments
- Managing the entire home warranty process from possession to the completion of the one-year warranty period.
- Budgeting and managing warranty costs.
- Ensuring service quality and participating in product and service innovation.
- Building and maintaining strategic business partnerships with trades and suppliers.
- Providing guidance on problem resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of construction and warranty experience; extensive knowledge of building codes, new home warranty regulations and construction best practices; and exceptional problem resolution, negotiation and customer service skills.•
- Knowledge of Tarion and construction processes
- Experience managing a team is considered a strong asset
- Exceptional customer service
If you are interested, please apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks