Broker Relationship Manager -Mortgages, fully remote
|Financial Services & Insurance||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
Our established client is a premier Private Mortgage Lender in Canada, and they are looking for a Broker Relationship Manager to join the team. This position is fully remote and offers a competitive salary and commission structure of over $150,000 projected earnings in the first year; this is a great chance to join a dynamic and growing company!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate and maintain strong relationships with brokers, business development officers, lenders, referral partners and other relevant firms;
- Source new accounts (brokerage) and successfully manage company provided contacts to ensure maximum account utilization;
- Generate private loan opportunities from brokerages;
- Manage and nurture relationships to increase overall revenue and opportunity volume;
- Meet the key performance metrics as laid out in cooperation between the BRMs and management;
- Attend conferences, tradeshows and other events;
- All other ad hoc projects, tasks or responsibilities required by the client, its subsidiaries and related parties;
- Participation in any training deemed necessary by management or required under provincial or federal legislature;
- Any other requests, as necessary, provided they do not fall outside the professional boundaries of a corporate office environment or ethical standards;
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage underwriting experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Strong sales acumen, with a drive to succeed and a passion for making connections.
- Comfortable in a performance-driven sales role with relationship building and opportunity generation as key success measures.
- Proven track record of driving successful sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to use Salesforce is strongly preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with a high earning potential. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.