|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English 100%, French 70%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
Our client in Gatineau is seeking and Architect to join their growing team!
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Architect within a private firm, and will be responsible for creating and evaluating designs to meet the needs of clients. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated architects, please apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Preparation of 2D & 3D CAD drawings
- Organize and manage permit documents
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Modify existing plans and elevations to fit client needs
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Architecture, Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Architect focusing on multi-unit residential projects or ICI projects
- OAQ or OAA license
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Sketchup, and other artistic methods necessary to convey creative ideas
- Strong working knowledge of OBC and/or QBC
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks