Data Entry Clerk (Work from home)
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 1, 2021|
Our client in the Private Sector is seeking Data Entry Clerks to join their expanding team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate is someone who has previous data entry experience, thrives in a fast pace environment and has strong attention to detail. This is a work from home position and begins on a 4-6 month contract.
This is a Monday - Friday position within core business hours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Entering data into company's database
- Updating and maintaining mandatory training in the database
- Reconciliation of data entered and completed records to identify gaps
- Other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in data entry
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Data Entry, General Typing Scores (assessment to be provided)
- As this is a work from home assignment, Internet Speed Testing will also be completed prior to candidate consideration
- Bilingualism (French and English) is considered a strong asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.