Administrative Assistant Hybrid role
|Health Care & Science||Health Care|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 3, 2021|
Our client in the health care industry is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team! This is on an 11 week contract to start, with the potential to extend. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year working in an administrative role - new grads are welcome!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and booking appointments over the phone and in person, for the clinic
- Handling incoming calls and e-mails and responding in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining cleanliness in the office space
- Dealing with patient files and maintaining confidentiality of personal and private documents
- Updating the database with new patient information, ensure all information is accurate
- Assist with other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of experience in an Administrative Assistant or Front Desk position is required
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong data entry skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +