Recruitment Coordinator - ON SITE
|Energy & Utilities||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, July 7, 2021|
Our client in the energy industry is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team ON SITE in Ajax, ON. This is a 2-3 months long contract, with possibility of extension and permanency. The ideal candidate will have prior experience recruiting for roles within the IT and/or Finance industries. The ideal candidate will support with the internal recruitment efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the recruitment efforts by screening and interviewing applicants for internal postings.
- Send out interview guides and schedules to interview with the team in a timely manner.
- Monitor applicants in the applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for coordinating pre - employment assessments when necessary.
- Assisting in the preparation of data for recruitment metrics reporting, using various systems. Storing, filing, and maintain recruitment records.
- Conduct reference checks and prepare offer letters.
- Assist with any other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Has prior experience in recruiting for roles within IT and/or Finance
- 2 to 3 years of recruitment coordination experience.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written); strong problem-solving and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment; strong customer-focus, strong sense of urgency, and willingness to take initiative.
- Prior experience working in a union will be considered a strong asset!
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
One to two weeks