Instructional Design - Education Industry
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, July 27, 2021|
Our client in the education industry is seeking an Instructional Designer to join their team. This is a permanent full-time job opportunity with working from home capabilities until the Fall of 2021. This is a new position on a new team. The ideal candidate will be able to support the faculty and students in the design, development and delivery of the course offerings, in a classroom, virtual synchronized and distance education environment.
Our client offers a compensation package that offers an annual health/dental/medical/vision allowance, paid time off and vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determine and assess instructional needs, design, and develop instructional materials to support their implementation and evaluation
- Work together with faculty and provide input to Curriculum on how to adapt content for synchronous and asynchronous learning in an online environment
- Collaborate with the IT department to set up the Learning Management System, creating standards and course shells
- Collaborate with the faculty to identify engaging approaches to achieve the learning outcomes in class and online environment
- Create supporting material/media
- Analyzing trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of instructional design experience required, including designing and developing learning solutions in a range of delivery formats
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Previous working experience with Learning Management systems is required
- Must have working experience with the AODA
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +